Change Student List to Newspaper FormatDisclaimer: This page is provided as is, use at your own risk. It is your responsibility to verify the results for accuracy.Directions for use of this utility is provided below. Contact the NOACSC Student Services group if any questions or issues with this utility.
- Run the Honor Roll R303 report checking the box that says "Newspaper format" and Report Format set to Text. Run the Honor Roll report one report per grade (if submitting to the newspaper by grade).
- View the R303 report. You should see a text looking report with students listed as lastname, firstname, grade. If you have more than one honor list, the students will be listed within each list.
- Highlight the names for the list you wish to generate and then copy those names to your clipboard (either right click with your mouse and Copy or press CTRL + C.
- Click inside the box shown above and paste the selected students into that box.
- Click on the button named "Put in newspaper format"
- The page will display a list of names in newspaper paragraph format. Verify that all lines were processed (i.e. 10 out of 10) and the count matches what you expect. These are the names that you will want to send to your newspaper. Copy the names (either right click with your mouse and Copy or press CTRL + C) and paste them in a new document or email that you will send to the newspaper.
- Click on the "start over" link.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 for each of your lists.
- Close the page when finished.
2015 - NOACSC - Eric Schumm